Easy, Fruity & Amazing!
- 840ml pomegranate juice
- 360ml plain or raspberry-flavoured light rum
- 240ml cassis or cranberry liqueur
- 79ml fresh lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Pomegranate seeds, frozen green grapes or kiwi slices for garnish
- Combine the pomegranate juice, rum, cassis and lime juice in a large pitcher. Cover and refrigerate until cold, at least 4 hours or up to 1 week ahead.
- In a blender, combine 1 1/2 cups of the juice mixture ad 1 cup of ice cubes. Blend until slushy. Pour into large martini or wine glasses; garnish as desired. repeat with remaining juice.