No products in the basket.
A great way to have your perfect extravagant dress for your wedding, look great in photos and being able to dance the night away is to invest in a reception dress. When the dancing starts, you can change into your shorter and more comfortable dress and still be able to keep your bridal impact. With these dresses I have made sure that they could be worn outside of your wedding, to formal occasions or even as incredibly chic summer dresses.
- This is the Olara dress by Ted Baker. The whimsical use of simple daisies and embroidery keeps the dress looking fun and flirty. The crew neckline keeps it demure while you’re able to show off those fantastic legs. The small side pockets also give a casual look to the dress with the simple fit keeping you comfortable all night. This dress costs £195.
- The French Connection Hesse Broderie Dress is made from anglaise cotton which will keep you cool all night look. The perfect reception look for your summer wedding and a cute summer dress for timeless style. This dress costs £160.
- This is the Coast Dee Dee Lace Peplum Dress which is a sophisticated and fun take on traditional bridal style. The use of embroidery and lace will be a talking point and the peplum hem will flare out beautifully as you dance. This dress cost £129.
- For a very different look that won’t break the bank this Miss Selfridge playsuit would be perfect. The lace cold shoulder makes the dress modern and fun with a 70s edge, and you’ll be able to dance with complete abandon and you’ll never have to worry about a skirt flying up. This playsuit costs £59.
- A dress with exudes complete sophistication is the Xanthia Artwork Dress by Coast. This dress is perfectly cut and is figure flattering with a modern twist. The round neckline and embroidered overlay keep this dress mature and not looking like a dress for a festival. This dress costs £149.
- The dresses by Chi Chi London are always beautifully layered creations which always have a totally unique look. The embroidered tulle is flirty and soft which keeps with that beautiful bridal image. As well as this the button back gives the dress simple detail which contributes to the simple illusion back. This dress costs £65.
- For a dress with a more vintage style the Adrianna Papell printed organza midi dress. The dress is incredibly romantic and is cut to a demure length which will be perfect for your reception. The organza overlay is printed with delicate roses for a beautiful and lightly textured finish. This dress costs £112.
- The final dress is a simple Ralph Lauren Sheath Dress in Ivory which has a racerback. The racerback gives the dress a slight sportswear look which is very typical of the designer. The scalloped cuff and hemline ties in well with the sportswear style and keeps the design looking fresh. This dress costs £210.