No products in the basket.
This style of dress will give you the best of both worlds, it’s a bold and modern approach to the traditional ball gown, especially if you want to show off your perfect wedding shoes. They will also help you have the perfect first dance as you’ll be able to move and dance a little easier during your reception. If you can’t decide between a long or a short dress and you wish for the movement and practicality of the mini dress, but you still want the beautiful train, then this selection of dresses will be perfect for you.
- This is the Letty dress by Enzoni, the dramatic cut off creates a modern take on the traditional lace dress, the traditional silhouette is flirty yet sophisticated and will show off your gorgeous legs and shoes. This dress would suit an outdoor or country style wedding, as the lace would match the traditional yet fun setting.
- The 9818 dress by Justin Alexander is a much more modern and subtle take on the Hi-Low dress, the illusion neckline with larger lace patterns is much more stand out. The fit and flare style of the dress will flatter all body types and make you feel like a queen when you walk down the aisle.
- This dress is a separate corset and skirt; the corset is called Dita and the skirt is called Lola and is made by Halfpenny London. The simplicity of this dress would be a great way to show off shoes and accessories, it would also be perfect for many different themes or venues. Having a separate corset and skirt would make the ensemble a little cheaper and would also help to create a more comfortable dress. Having separates also means that you can mix and match the different parts of your wedding dress to create your perfect look.
- The first of two Nicole Spose dresses, is part of the Colet collection. This is the most over the top of the different Hi-Low dresses, the flower embellishments and the layered skirt creates a strong statement, making this dress perfect for a grander theme or just to make you feel like a queen on the big day.
- The second of the Nicole Spose dresses is part of the Jolies collection, it is a much more modern dress and includes a pop of colour in the flower at the side. The illusion neckline gives a more modern look which keeps up with modern trends, and the asymmetrical skirt with multiple layers of tulle gives a light and airy feel.
- The final dress is made by Atelier Emé and is called the Sacha dress. The drop waist is more couture than all the other dresses and the lace boned corset creates an underwear like style. The skirt is also asymmetrical with one side being more layered and ruffled than the other, tulle is airy whilst still giving a strong statement.