Not all brides want to stay in high heels their whole wedding day, we all know the feeling of starting a night out and wished you could swap fashion for function and wear your favourite pair of flats. The worst day to think about this is your wedding day so here is a list of the chicest and cutest flat shoes to dance the night away.
- For the big budget brides who love a little sparkle, the Christian Louboutin Follies Strass Rete/Patent pointed toe pumps would be perfect. The £695 price tag is for brides who are looking to splurge a little more, however the classic red sole and the nude colour would make these shoes instant classics. The Swarovski crystals give these shoes an almost dreamlike allure. The finishing of the patent leather heel give a sophisticated finishing point to these jewels for the feet.
- For a lower cost yet no less gorgeous pair for flats, these two-part silver pumps from John Lewis for £55 would be gorgeous with a silver dress or contrasting with a bright white. These shoes would also be perfect to wear after your wedding, meaning that these shoes could be your soulmate not just a one night stand
- For the bohemian bride, you will never be comfier than in a pair of Natural Moroccan Crochet Toms priced at £41.99, also vegan which make them even more perfect for a bohemian style wedding. They would also contrast with a simple sophisticated dress, making them the centre of attention, or a short dress for dancing until dawn. As they are beach style shoes you wouldn’t be able to choose better for your destination wedding, no more sand in-between your toes!
- For a more traditional bridal look, or as a vintage style shoe, you could get the Dune Briella Jewel Ballet Pumps, priced at £85 which come in ivory. These embellished flats are a practical alternative to high heels for your wedding, they would also work well for bridesmaids if you wanted them to be in pumps or look a little more casual.
- A quirky style and brand which is a wedding staple for the alternative bride is Irregular Choice, their Casa Blanka Flat Pumps, for £99, are gorgeously embroidered slipper style flats. They are fanciful and have cream fabric uppers with embellishments and glistening glitter heels. They would be the perfect unique bridal style for your wedding day.
- A flat pair of sophisticated of bridal shoes are the Next Nude Bridal T-Bar Sandals, priced at £46. The nude colour could go with any colour dress and is a great way to add subtle sparkle to a great dress. At £46 these shoes would make a great addition to any bridal wardrobe, even for your bridesmaids.
- Truly classic pumps are hard to find but if you want to pay a little more for your flats, a great pair are the Jimmy Choo Romy Flats for £475. The delicate detail on the nude base would suit any dress, the softer point also has an updated look. The leather lining and leather sole will give you a great quality show, finished off with the white lace upper, to make the shoe sophisticated and sweet.
- You can get a pair of gorgeous handmade shoes from Etsy, a pair of Wedding Ballet Flats for a perfect wedding day. Whether it be a beach wedding, winter wedding at a beautiful old building, this simple but elegant pair will make your day and you can dance longer than all your guests! There is a soft lining and made the ballerina flats comfortable and long lasting. You can always keep the ballet flats after a special event and use it as an evening or a day pair. You can also personalise your own bridal flats which will make a great addition to your day. They are sold by a shop called thewhiteribbon and are called Wedding Ballet Flats, the price is £82.
- These flat shoes exude glamour when often finding a flat shoe can feel like an impossible task. However, the Lottie shoe by Westerleigh is often a favourite with many brides, the beautiful ivory lace slipper has a playful ballet shoe like quality, the shoes have a signature foam padding and soft leather insole to make these shoes comfortable from your first dance to your last! These shoes are priced at £73.90.